1. WHAT ARE COOKIES
- Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
- Single Sign-on allows you to log in to certain of websites or mobile applications using sign-in services provided by third parties, such as Facebook or Google. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form.
The cookies we use can be classified in one of the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary cookies: We use these cookies in order to enable you use the website’s features, such as enabling movement between pages and remembering information you enter on forms.
Without these necessary cookies, certain services on our website will not be possible and our site will not perform as smoothly as it should
- Security cookies: We use these cookies to help identity and prevent security risks.
- Performance and Analytics cookies: We use these cookies collect information about the use of our website to help improve the way the website works.
- Functionality and Preference cookies: We use these cookies to remember the choices you make such as which language you prefer and to provide you with personalized features.
- Targeting and Advertising cookies: We use these cookies are used to deliver you with ads that are more relevant to you and your interests, by remembering information such as what you looked at on our site and to track the performance of these ads.
3. WHAT COOKIES WE USE
We use the following Third Party Cookies:
- Google https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
- Google Ads https://policies.google.com/privacy
- OpenX https://www.openx.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- Quantcast https://www.quantcast.com/privacy/
- Uponit https://uponit.com/privacy/
- Amazon (A9) https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=ap_desktop_footer_privacy_notice?ie=UTF8&nodeId=468496
- Rubicon Project https://rubiconproject.com/privacy/
- 33Across http://33across.com/privacy-policy/
- Connatix https://www.connatix.com/privacy-policy/
- Outbrain https://www.outbrain.com/legal/privacy#privacy-policy
- Revcontent https://faq.revcontent.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2703838-revcontent-s-privacy-and-cookie-policy
- Nativo https://www.nativo.com/privacy-policy
- Forensiq https://impact.com/privacy-policy/
- Hotjar https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/cookie-information
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Taboola https://www.taboola.com/cookie-policy
- IndexExchange http://www.indexexchange.com/privacy/
- PulsePoint https://www.pulsepoint.com/privacy-policy
- AppNexus https://www.appnexus.com/en/company/privacy-policy
- bRealTime http://www.brealtime.com/privacy-policy/
- DistrictM https://districtm.net/en/page/data-and-privacy-policy/
- Sovrn https://www.sovrn.com/privacy-policy/
- Sonobi http://sonobi.com/privacy-policy/
- Oath (AOL) https://policies.oath.com/us/en/oath/privacy/index.html
- RhythmOne https://www.rhythmone.com/privacy-policy#WVYBfJC5OdIbEtyW.97
- Sharethrough https://platform-cdn.sharethrough.com/privacy-policy
- Conversant: https://www.conversantmedia.com/legal/privacy
- Yieldmo https://www.yieldmo.com/privacy/
- Pubmatic https://pubmatic.com/legal/website-cookie-policy/
- Teads https://www.teads.com/privacy-policy/
- TripleLift https://triplelift.com/privacy/
- OneTrust https://www.onetrust.com/privacy-notice
4. YOUR CHOICES
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: Because these cookies are essential to operate our website, there is no option to opt out of these cookies.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies:
- You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Network Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info/
- You may be able to change your device settings (on your iPhone, iPad or Android) to control whether you see online interest-based ads
- Other Cookies:
- You can follow the instructions provided by your website or mobile browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility) to modify your cookie settings.
5. DO NOT TRACK
We do not currently commit to responding to your browsers’ ‘Do Not Track’ signals with respect to our websites, in part, because no common industry standard for ‘Do Not Track’ has been adopted by regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting a user’s intent. We are committed to monitoring the developments around ‘Do Not Track’ and the implementation of a standard.
7. CONTACT US